National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Raipur Project Fellow Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Raipur, Chhattisgarh, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIT Raipur announces a job vacancy for project staff posts for a project titled “Feasibility Studies on Removal of Contaminants from Surface and Ground Water of Bailadila Iron Ore Mine Project and Peripherals” in the Department of Mining Engineering on a temporary basis.
Under NIT Raipur Project Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidate completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 12 months, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through the online mode by 09th May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Project Fellow.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant engg, science subjects from a recognized university, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nitrr.ac.in/advertisement.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in Interview on 10-05-2019 at 11.00 a.m. in the Department of Mining Engineering, for the Post of Project Fellow in NMDC sponsored project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 09.05.2019.
Date of walk-in-interview: 10th May 2019, 11: 00 AM.
Venue: Department of Mining Engineering, NIT Raipur.