ICAR- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) RA, JRF & SRF Posts | Master Degree/Ph.D. | Walkin
National Research Centre On Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB), a premier research institution of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
In the latest job notification, ICAR- NRCPB announces job vacancies for various project staff posts under various DBT funded projects on a temporary basis.
Under ICAR- NRCPB Project Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.28,000 to Rs.40,000 Per Month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR- NRCPB Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Research Associate: 01
Junior Research Fellow: 01
Senior Research Fellow: 02
Candidate maximum age limit should be 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree/Ph.D. in Engg and Non-Engg subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nrcpb.res.in/career-opportunities.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview scheduled on 23/01/2019 under various DBT funded projects for the position of RA/SRF and JRF”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 23.01.2019 at 12.00 noon.
Venue: Room No-125, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi - 110012.