North Western Railway (NWR) Scouts and Guides Quota Posts – 10 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI | Apply Now
North Western Railway (NWR), RRC Jaipur, Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur announces job vacancies for Level I&II posts to fill 10 positions through Scouts and Guides Quota for the year of 2018-19, in reference to Notification No. 02/2018 (S&G/RRC/NWR).
Under North Western Railway Level I&II Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI and have Scouts and Guides qualification as stipulated can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on Certificate, an applicant for NWR Railways RRC Jaipur Scouts and Guides Quota jobs will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.5,200 - Rs.20,200 + GP Rs 1800 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RRC Jaipur Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10
Name of the post:
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks and should have required Scouts and Guides qualification.
On basis of Written Test and Marks on Certificate.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through Indian Postal Order.
ST /SC/Ex- /PWD aspirants have to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.rrcjaipur.in/.
- Select job notification “Notification No. 02/2018 (S&G/RRC/NWR) dated 30-10-2018 for Scout & Guide Quota Recruitment”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opp. DRM Office, Jaipur – 302006”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 30.11.2018.