Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) 2018 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts – 82 Vacancies | Medical Degree/PG | Apply Now
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) is the civic body that governs Pimpri-Chinchwad, the twin city of Pune, Maharashtra.
The municipal corporation announces job vacancies for Teaching Staff posts in relevant subjects to fill 62 nos.
Under PCMC Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed Graduation, PG in medical subjects need to apply.
Aspirants applied for the PCMC Faculty posts will be screened, and finalized individuals will be called for interview.
The selected candidate for the applied job will receive a salary with a maximum pay of Rs 1,67,950/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 03-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PCMC 2018 Medical Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 62.
Name of Posts:
- Professor: 04.
- Associate Professor: 20.
- Assistant Professor: 38
Candidate maximum age limit should 45 years.
Should complete education in Degree, PG in relevant medical subjects as per MCI norms.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy to mentioned address “Yashwantrao Chavan Smuranti Hospital Chanakya Office, 1st Floor, Sant Tukaramnagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411018”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 13th July 2018.
Job Notification: https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/admin/cms_upload/jobs/9354044541528961221.pdf.