Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) Vizag 2018 Recruitment Trainee, Manager, Surveyors & Messenger Posts - 38 Vacancies | 8th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG | Apply Now
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Vizag, the largest Public Sector Dredging and Maritime Development Company in India, Under Ministry of Shipping, Govt. Of India.
Invites job applicant for Trainee, Manager, Surveyors & Messenger posts in reference to Advertisement No.01/2018 to fill 38 positions through direct recruitment.
Under DCIL Vizag Trainee, Manager 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 8th, Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects, for freshers and aspirants with maximum work experience are required to apply.
Followed by Written Test, GATE score, and Interview/GD, aspirants for Mini-Ratna Company announced vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for the desired post with a salary in the pay scale of Rs 23,500 to 2,60,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 06.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DCIL Vizag 2018 Trainee & Managerial Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 38.
Name of Posts:
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Dy. General manager (O/P): 01 Post
- Dy. General manager (finance): 01 Post
- Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Manager (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- Asst. Manager (finance): 02 Posts
- Surveyors: 08 Posts
- Messenger: 01 Post
- Management Trainees (Operations/ Technical/ Materials/ Marketing/ HR/ Finance): 22 Posts
As on 31.05.2018, Candidate age limit should 30 to 52 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicant should complete 8th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG in relevant Engineering and other subjects with minimum qualification marks and should have experience ranging from 0 to 15 years.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, GATE score, and Interview/Group Discussion.
General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through online mode.
SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://dredge-india.nic.in/careers.html.
- Select job notification “Filling up of various posts (Advt.No: 1/2018)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take print out of online application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11.07.2018 from 10.00 Hrs to 06.08.2018 at 17.30 Hrs.
Job Notification: http://dredge-india.nic.in/files/shr-advt1-2018.pdf.