Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Part-Time Teacher/ Teaching Associate Posts | MCA/ M.Tech (CS)/ M.Tech (IT)/ M.V.Sc. | Walkin
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, a state agriculture university, Govt. of Telangana.
In the latest job notification, PJTSAU University announces job vacancies for teaching posts on a temporary basis, in reference to No.73/Estt./TA/Appointment/2018.
Under PJTSAU Part-Time Teacher/ Teaching Associate Recruitment 2018, candidates completed MCA/ M.Tech (CS)/ M.Tech (IT)/ M.V.Sc. are required to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For PJTSAU Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post:
Part-Time Teacher/ Teaching Associate.
Should complete MCA/ M.Tech (CS)/ M.Tech (IT)/ M.V.Sc.in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://pjtsau.edu.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Part-Time Teachers/ Teaching Associates Walk-in-interview at Agricultural College, Warangal on 8-01-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 08.01.2019 at 10.00 AM.
Venue: Office of the Associate Director of Research, RARS, Warangal, Telangana State.