RailTel Corporation of India Limited (Railtel) Graduate & Technician Apprentice | Diploma/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under the Government of India.
In the latest job notification, the RailTel Corporation announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts for Engineers.
Under Railtel Graduate & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/B.E/B. Tech in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will undergo training for a period of one year, with a stipend pay Rs 12,000 to Rs. 14,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode by 25.10.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Railtel Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 53.
Name of the post:
Graduate Engineers: 27
Diploma/Technician Engineers: 26
As on 01-10-2019, the candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/B.E/B. Tech in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks 60% from recognized university/ institution.
On the basis of Screening and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.railtelindia.com/careers.html or http://mhrdnats.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice regarding Apprenticeship Training at RailTel Corporation of India Ltd”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.10.2019.