Rajnandgaon Collector Office Legal cum Probation Officer, Outreach Worker & Other Posts | 12th/Degree| Apply Now
Collector Office Rajnandgaon, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, Rajnandgaon Collector Office announces job vacancies for various posts under the Integrated Child Protection Scheme.
Under Rajnandgaon District Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree are required to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 8,000- 21,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21/02/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Rajnandgaon District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Legal cum Probation Officer, Outreach Worker & Others.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Degree from recognized University/Institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://rajnandgaon.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for appointment of various posts under Integrated Child Protection Scheme”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21.02.2019.