Rajnandgaon Collector Office Peon, Steno Typist & Assistant Posts | 8th/12th | Apply Now
Collector Office Rajnandgaon, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In a latest job notification, Rajnandgaon District Collector Office announces job vacancies for various positions on direct basis for Revenue and Disaster Management Department.
Under Collector Office Rajnandgaon Peon, Steno Typist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th/12th class can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 4,750 to Rs 20,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Collector Office Rajnandgaon Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 47.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Grade-3: 02
Steno Typist: 07
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/12th class from recognized university/institute, and should have required skills.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://rajnandgaon.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment notice for various posts(AG3, Steno Typist, Peon) under Revenue and Disaster Management Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07/01/2019, by 05:30 PM.