Rampurhat Govt Medical College & Hospital (RPHGMCH) Junior Resident Posts - 27 Vacancies | MBBS | Walkin
Rampurhat Govt Medical College & Hospital (RPHGMCH), Birbhum, West Bengal.
In reference to Memo No: RPHGMCH/72, the Rampurhat GMC Hospital announces job vacancies for House Staff ( Junior Resident) posts to fill 27 positions for a term with work location in the hospital.
Under Rampurhat Govt Medical College & Hospital Jr Resident Recruitment 2018, candidates completed MBBS and did Internship can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for RPHGMCH Birbhum Jr Resident posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on a temporary basis and will receive a salary per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Rampurhat GMC Hospital 2018 JR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 27.
Name of the post: Junior Resident.
General Medicine: 06
TB Chest: 01
General Surgery: 06
Gynae & Obstetrics: 04
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute and should do a 01-year internship.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/Job_Oppr.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification regarding Walk-in Interview for recruitment of House Staff ( Junior Resident) at Rampurhat Govt. Medical College & Hospital”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 27th September 2018, at 12 noon.
Venue: Office of The Principal, Rampurhat Govt Medical College & Hospital.
Job Notification: http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/RMCH_HStaff_13918.pdf.