RITES Ltd Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering) Posts – 04 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the RITES Ltd announces job vacancies for Manager Posts for relevant profiles to fill 04 positions on a contract basis, in reference to Vacancy No 84/18.
Under RITES Ltd Manager Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview, an applicant for RITES Ltd Manager post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 60, 000 – 1, 80, 000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 06.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RITES Ltd Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering).
As on 01.11.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Full time BE/B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture Engineering (Approved by Council of Architecture) And Full-time Masters Degree in Transport Engineering/ Transport Planning, and should have work experience.
On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://rites.com/vacancy/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Engineering professionals on contractual basis in pay-scale”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”.
Online application end date 06.11.2018 to 28.11.2018.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 06.12.2018.