Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Supervisor (Woman) Posts - 309 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Govt. Of Rajasthan.
In latest job notification, the RSMSSB announces job vacancies for Supervisor Anganwadi Worker posts to fill 309 positions on a direct basis.
Under RSMSSB Supervisor Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have Anganwadi experience can apply.
The selected applicant on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.5,200 - 20,200 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 03rd November 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RSMSSB Supervisor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 309.
Name of the post: Supervisor (Woman)- Anganwadi Workers
As on 01.01.2019, candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation from recognized university/institute + should have 10 years of Anganwadi experience, with computer certification.
Gen/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 450/Rs 350 respectively.
SC/ST to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home.
- Select relevant job notification “Full Advertisement For Direct Recruitment of Supervisor (Woman) (Anganwadi Worker Quota) 2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 04th October 2018 to 03rd November 2018.