Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Junior Assistant Posts – 45 Vacancies | Senior Secondary | Apply Now
Rajasthan Technical University is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India.
In latest employment notification, the RTU University announces Assistant posts to fill 45 positions on a direct basis.
Under RTU University Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Senior Secondary and have computer skills can apply.
On basis of Written Test, an aspirant for RTU University Junior Assistant posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected person for the applied job will be recruited with salary pay of level 5.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 04th November 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RTU University Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 45.
Name of the post: Junior Assistant.
As on 01-01-2019, candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
Should complete Senior Secondary from recognized university/institution, and should have computer certification or equivalent.
On basis of Written Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/junior-assistant.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 08th October 2018 to 04th November 2018.