Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Android Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Senior Android Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Senior Android Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Kotlin and Android design paradigms can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Android Engineer.
Job Code: JR156591.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Communicate with mobile app developers integrating our product and deliver mobile-first solutions to their use cases
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience of 6+yrs in Android Development.
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive to improve and innovate
- Deep understanding Java, Kotlin and Android design paradigms
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve bugs/defects and regressions
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Job grade determined by relevant professional experience and skill
- Experience building highly scalable applications
- Strong problem solving skill in large, scalable systems
- Experience or exposure to Docker
- Experience consuming public RESTful API’s
- Experience in modern deployments through a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in automated testing
- Recent delivery of Android apps to Play Store or enterprise distribution
- Experience with Notifications, Location Aware Services and iBeacons a plus
- Experience with React Native, Cordova, and other hybrid technologies a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.