Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) - SHAR 2018 Recruitment Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice/Vocational Apprentice/Trade Apprentice Posts - 435 Vacancies | 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Vocational | Apply Now
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
The SDSC-SHAR invites job application for various Apprentice posts through direct recruitment to fill 435 nos, in reference to Advertisement No. SDSC SHAR/RWS/01/2018.
Under SDSC SHAR Apprentice 2018 Recruitment job notification, candidates completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree/ Vocational courses in relevant subjects with good qualification marks are required to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks applicant for SHAR Graduate, Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice/Vocational Apprentice/Trade Apprentice posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of maximum Two years training with a stipend ranging from Rs 2758 to Rs 3542 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 28/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria SDSC SHAR 2018 Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 435.
Name of Posts:
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter: 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician: 20 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic: 42 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical: 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL: 05 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition: 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science): 125 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical: 14 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-ECE: 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE: 09 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-EEE: 06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE: 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI: 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI: 06 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-CSE: 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE: 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Civil: 05 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Civil: 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical: 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical: 02 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile: 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr.: 05 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology: 03 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Photography: 01 Post
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science: 04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical: 01 Post
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ Multi-Purpose Health Worker: 06 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician: 04 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology: 04 Posts
Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
Applicant should complete education in 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Vocational courses in relevant subjects with maximum qualification marks from recognized institute.
Selection Process: On basis of Qualifying Marks and others.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.shar.gov.in/RMT/index.jsp.
- Select job notification “SDSC SHAR/RWS/01/2018 Detailed Notification”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through online mode, and submit required details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 07/07/2018 (1000 Hours) to 28/07/2018 (1700 Hours).
Job Notification: http://www.shar.gov.in/RMT/01_2018.pdf.