Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Director, Private Secretary Posts | Degree/CA | Apply Now
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, SFIO announces job vacancies for various executive posts on deputation basis, with work location in Delhi, Mumbai, Maharashtra; Kolkata, West Bengal; Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and Hyderabad, Telangana.
Under SFIO Assistant & Executive Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/CA are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For SFIO Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the post:
Deputy Director (Banking): 01
Sr. Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): 04
Senior Assistant Director: 04
Sr. Assistant Director (Corporate Law): 02
Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market): 02
Private Secretary: 05
Should complete Degree/CA from recognized University/Institute + should be an employee from Central/State govt.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://sfio.nic.in/vacancies.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Circular along with advertisement published on 12.3.2019 in the times of India and other regional newspapers for filling up various posts on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to “Director, SFIO, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: by 25-05-2019.