Shivaji University, Kolhapur 2018 Assistant & Associate Professor Posts – 24 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
Shivaji University, State University in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
In reference to Advertisement No. 07/2018, the Shivaji University announces job vacancies for faculty posts for various positions on contract basis for Centre for Distance Education (for self supporting courses) for the year 2018-19.
Under Shivaji University Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks are required to apply.
Followed by Interview performance, aspirants for Shivaji University teaching posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of maximum Rs 25,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode and attend walk-in on announce date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Shivaji University 2018 Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Associate Professor ( UG Programme ): 01
Associate Professor ( PG Programme ): 11
Assistant Professor ( UG Programme ): 01
Assistant Professor ( PG Programme ): 11
Should complete B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M.Tec /M.Co / Ph.D. from a recognized university with minimum qualification marks of 55% and have post-qualification experience for relevant posts.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments/.
- Select relevant job notification “Teaching Advt. No. 07 of 2018 (Temporary Associate and Assistant Professor Posts) in Centre for Distance Education, Shivaji University”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, self-attest necessary documents.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Online application end date: 02/09/2018.
Walk in Date & Timing: 4th and 5th September,2018 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue: University office.