S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University), Tirupati Project Fellow, Field/ Lab Attendant Posts | 10th/Master Degree| Walkin
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, a state university, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, SPMVV Tirupati announces job vacancies for various project staff posts under DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), Government of India sponsored research project entitled “Empowerment Of Women Through Silk And Cocoon Based Handicrafts (Wealth From Sericultural Wastes)” on a temporary basis.
Under SPMVV Tirupati Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis till 31st March 2020, with salary pay of Rs 8,000 to Rs 16,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For SPMVV Tirupati Posts:
Name of the post: Project Fellow, Field/ Lab Attendant.
Should complete 10th/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the following posts under DSIR (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research), Government of India sponsored research project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 11th February, 2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue: SPMVV Tirupati.
Note: Duly filled in application form should reach the undersigned on or before 07-2-2019 by e-mail and post mentioned in the notification.