Srikakulam District Jr Asst, Typist, Accountant & Technical Assistants Posts – 22 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI/Degree | Apply Now
Srikakulam District Administration, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In latest employment notification, the District Selection Committee announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 22 nos in subordinate Offices for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Backlog Vacancies, in reference to Collector’s Ref.No.43/2018/A1.
Under Srikakulam District Jr Asst, Typist, Accountant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI/Degree with a good academic record can apply.
On basis of Qualification Exam Marks, an applicant for Srikakulam District Backlog Vacancies will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria Srikakulam District 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name of the post:
1. Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
2. Jr. Asst., cum Typist: 01 Post
3. Typist: 05 Posts
4. Junior Accountant: 06 Posts
5. Dy Surveyors: 02 Posts
6. Bill Collectors: 02 Posts
7. Technical Assistants: 03 Posts
As on 01.01.2017, candidate age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized board/institute, and should have typing skills and certification.
On basis of Qualification Exam Marks.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in/login.apo.
- Select relevant job notification “Limited Recruitment In Subordinate Offices For SC And ST Backlog Vacancies”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Administrative Officer, Collector’s Office, Srikakulam”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 29.09.2018.