Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) Steno Typist, Assistant, DEO, Assistant Section Officer & Other Posts | HSSC/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, TNNLU announces job vacancies for various posts for Administrative & Technical Positions on a direct basis, in reference to Advertisement No: 37/REGR/TNNLU/2019.
Under TNNLU Steno Typist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed HSSC/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 20,600 - Rs. 1,77,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 05.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TNNLU Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Assistant Registrar: 02
Assistant Section Officer: 02
DEO (Assistant) / Computer Operator: 01
Steno Typist: 02
Assistant (General): 02
Accountant - Assistant: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete HSSC/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and required work experience.
On basis of written test and interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 150 through DD.
SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://tnnlu.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment-Adminitrative and Technical Posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Assistant Registrar (Admin) Recruitment Cell Tamil Nadu National Law University Navalurkuttappattu, Dindigul Main Road, Tiruchirappalli – 620 027 Tamil Nadu”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.04.2019.