Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) 2018 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)& Laboratory Animal Attendant Recruitment – 03 Posts | Degree, DMLT, PG | Walkin
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), a Veterinary University in Chennai.
In a latest job notification the education institution announces vacancies for JRF & Attendant posts to fill 03 vacancies on temporary basis for DBT funded projects.
Under TANUVAS JRF & Attendant Recruitment 2018, applicant completed Degree, DMLT, PG in relevant subjects need to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Interview aspirants for TANUVAS non-teaching posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected person will be hired on temporary basis for period of one year, which will be extended on basis of candidate performance, and will receive salary with maximum pay of Rs 32500 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on 19.06.2018 & 20.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TANUVAS 2018 Non-Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Animal Attendant - 01 Post.
Education Qualification: Should complete Degree, DMLT, PG with NET qualified for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/vacancies.html .
- Select job notification “A walk-in interview would be conducted for the DBT funded Projects under the Canine Research Centre and Networks in the Department of Clinics, Directorate of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College Campus, TANUVAS, Vepery, Chennai – 600 007.”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Bring necessary documents for walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 19.06.2018 & 20.06.2018.
Venue: The Canine Research Centre and Networks in the Department of Clinics, Directorate of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College Campus, TANUVAS, Vepery, Chennai – 600007.
Job Notification: http://www.tanuvas.ac.in/nea/vacancies/DC_DBT_CRC_2018.pdf .