Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme ECHS Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2018 Nur Asst, Med Offr & Other Posts – 102 Vacancies | Apply Now
ECHS Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Sub Area, Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare, Ministry Of Defense.
In a latest employment notification ECHS announces job vacancies for OIC, Med Spl, Gynae, and among others to fill 102 positions.
Under ECHS TS & AP Nurse Asst & Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates completed education in related graduation, PG and others relevant for jobs are required to apply.
On basis of applicant merit and interview performance, individual applied for the desired post will be finalized.
Selected aspirant through direct recruitment, will be recruited on contract basis for a period of maximum 12 months for ECHS Polyclinics, Regional Centre Hyderabad and Military Hospital.
Interested and qualified person have fill application in prescribed format and send details to mentioned address before 19 May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For ECHS TS & AP 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 102.
Name Of Posts:
- OIC – 05 Posts.
- Medical Specialist – 05 Posts.
- Gynecologist – 02 Posts.
- Medical Officer – 14 Posts.
- Dental Officer – 06 Posts.
- Nursing Assistant – 14 Posts.
- Pharmacist – 04 Posts.
- Lab Technician – 08 Posts.
- Lab Assistant – 04 Posts.
- Dental Hygienist/ Technician – 07 Posts.
- Peon – 10 Posts.
- Driver – 06 Posts.
- Female Attendant – 11 Posts.
- Chowkidar – 04 Posts.
- Safaiwala – 02 Posts.
Selection Process: On basis of interview performance.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate has to visit https://www.tasaechs.in/ .
- Go through recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to mentioned address “Station HQ ECHS Cell, C/O HQ Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Bolarum Post, Secbad-10.”
Last date of receipt of application is 19 May 2018.
Walkin Interview dates: 05 Jun 2018 to 12 Jun 2018.
Job Notification: https://www.tasaechs.in/images/vac.pdf .