Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Project Scientific Officer Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Mumbai, An Autonomous Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and Deemed University.
In the latest job notification, TIFR announces job vacancies for a staff post on a temporary basis with work location in Mumbai, in reference to Advertisement No. 2019/4.
Under TIFR Project Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 3 years, with salary pay of Rs 71,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 13-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TIFR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Project Scientific Officer.
As on January 1, 2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics/Electronics and (Tele) Communications, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, or M.Sc. with Electronics specialization with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.tifr.res.in/Notices/index.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the post of PSO(C)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005”.
Last date for submission of application: by 13/04/2019.
Job Notification: http://www.tifr.res.in/noticesdocs/2019_4_Final.pdf.