Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Trade Apprentices Posts – 02 Vacancies | ITI | Walkin
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Autonomous Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In latest job notification, the TIFR announces job vacancies for Apprentice posts to fill 02 positions with work location at TIFR, Mumbai, in reference to Advertisement No. 2018/10.
Under TIFR Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018, candidates completed ITI in relevant trades with first-class pass marks can apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks, applicants for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will undergo training, with a stipend provided Rs.12,500 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For TIFR Trade Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Trade Apprentices
1. Machinist: 01 Post
2. Turner: 01 Post
As on July 1, 2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 28 years.
Should complete ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks, in relevant subjects from recognized university/institution.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.tifr.res.in/Notices/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement No.2018/10 - Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue, by bringing necessary documents.
Date of Interview October 31, 2018.
Venue: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005.