Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD) 2018 Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Posts | B.V.Sc., / BVSc & AH | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD), Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Govt. Of Tamilnadu.
In latest employment notification, the TNAHD dept announces job vacancies for VAS posts to fill a number of positions with work location anywhere in Tamil Nadu for Veterinary Institutions Of Animal Husbandry Department on a contract basis.
Under TNAHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2018, candidates completed B.V.Sc., / BVSc & AH graduation and have Tamil language skills can apply.
The selected applicant on merit will be recruited on a contract basis for a period of 11 months with salary pay of Rs.40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 17/09/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNAHD 2018 Veterinary Posts:
Name of the post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeons.
Should be born on or after 05/09/1960.
Should complete B.V.Sc., / BVSc & AH graduation from recognized university studied Tamil as a language in their school final examination and have a valid registration with the Veterinary Council of India (as per Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984).
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://ahd.tn.gov.in/DAH/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Application for the Post of Temporary Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in the Veterinary Institutions of Animal Husbandry Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Integrated Animal Husbandry and Fisheries office complex, Veterinary Polyclinic Campus, 571, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-35”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17/09/2018.
Job Notification: https://ahd.tn.gov.in/DAH/pdf/application-english.pdf.