Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) 2018 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts – 179 Vacancies | Master Degree, Ph.D | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is an agricultural university located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Invites application to fill faculty posts include Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies on regular basis for relevant subjects to fill 179 nos.
Under TNAU Coimbatore Professor Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree, Ph.D in relevant subjects, with work experience and with relevant credentials required to apply.
Screened applicants, and finalized will be called for interview.
Selected person through direct recruitment for TNAU Faculty posts will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 15600 to 67000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 25.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNAU 2018 Professor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 179.
Name of Posts:
- Professor: 05 Posts.
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 164 Posts.
Education Qualification: Should complete Master Degree, Ph.D in relevant subjects, with work experience of maximum 10 years, and should published research papers and be NET qualified for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 1000 through Demand Draft.
SC, SCA and ST aspirants have to pay Rs 750.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://tnau.ac.in/recruitment.html .
- Select relevant job notification “Professor, Assoc. Professor, Asst. Professor”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to provided address “Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore - 641 003”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: before 5.00 pm on 25.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://tnau.ac.in/recruitment/2018/NotificationProfAssocProfAsstProf.docx .