Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) 2018 Recruitment Senior Scientist & Head, Steno, Asst & Other Posts – 09 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development (TNBRD) in the latest job notification announces various positions to fill 09 nos, through Notification No.: 01/2018-TNBRD.
Under TNBRD KVK Steno, Asst Recruitment 2018, candidates possess relevant education qualification to need to apply.
Screened applicants, finalized of those will be called for interview.
The selected person will be recruited for desired positions which are Co-terminus with the scheme and will receive a salary in pays scale of Rs 5200 to 67000 on monthly basis.
The announced vacancies by Tamil Nadu Board of Rural Development are for Krishi Vigyan Kendra centers in Thiruvannamalai & Krishnagiri.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 14 July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNBRD KVK 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of Posts:
- Senior Scientist & Head-01 Posts
- SMS (Animal Science)-01 Post
- SMS (Agricultural Engineering)-01 Post
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)-01 Post
- Programme Assistant (Farm Manager)-01 Post
- Programme Assistant (Computer)-01 Post
- Assistant (Office)-01 Post
- Stenographer (Grade-III)-01 Post
- Driver (Jeep)-01 Post
As on 01.06.2018, Candidate age limit should 18 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th, 12th, Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects from recognized board/university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200 through Bank Draft.
SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://tnbrdngo.org/ .
- Select job notification “KVKs of TNBRD-NOTIFICATION No.01-2018-TNBRD”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Send a hard copy of an application to address “The President, Tamil Nadu Board Of Rural Development, Post Box No. 8811, T. Nagar, Chennai – 600 017, Tamil Nadu”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 14 July 2018.