Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) Associate Professor Posts – 07 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU), Govt. of Tamilnadu.
In the latest job notification, the TNJFU University announces job vacancies for teaching posts to fill 07 vacancies in various departments on a contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No. 08/2018.
Under TNJFU Associate Professor Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Academic Grade Pay of 9,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 17-12-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNJFU Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the Post:
1. Associate Professor: 4 Posts (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences)
2. Associate Professor: 1 Post (Faculty of Basic Sciences)
3. Associate Professor: 2 Posts (Faculty of Fisheries Engineering)
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 5 to 8 years.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
SC/ST to pay a fee of Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://tnjfu.ac.in/careers.
- Select relevant job notification “Interview - Post of Associate Professors”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam-611 002”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 5.00 pm on 17.12.2018.
Job Notification: http://tnjfu.ac.in/downloads/carrers/Assoc-Prof-Advertisement.doc.