Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Ltd (TNPL) 2018 Assistant Plant Engineer Posts – 03 Vacancies | B.E. / B.Tech | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited (TNPL), Govt. of India.
The state-funded paper manufacturing company announces job vacancies for Assistant Plant Engineer posts to fill 03 nos.
Under TNPL Manager & Officer 2018 Recruitment Notification, aspirants completed education in engineering graduation in relevant subjects with good qualification marks and have maximum work experience eligible to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15000-380-18800 per month, with work location at TNPL Unit-I at Kagithapuram in Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 29/06/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPL 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts: Assistant Plant Engineer.
As on 01/06/2018, Candidate minimum age limit should be 25 years.
Should complete First Class full-time B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical / Production /Industrial Engineering + minimum 5 years of post qualification experience.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to visit http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “Deputy General Manager (Corporate Hr & Strategy) Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited No.67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032”.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29/06/2018 05:30 PM.
Job Notification: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/tnpl_ape-posts_150618.pdf.