TNPL Recruitment 2018 Trainee, Junior & Assistant Officer Posts – 12 Vacancies | Any Degree/ PG Diploma | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited (TNPL), a paper manufacturing company established by Government of Tamil Nadu to produce newsprint and writing paper.
In a latest job notification the company announces vacancies for Management Trainee, Junior & Assistant Officer posts to fill 12 positions, in reference to Advt. No DIPR/559/Display/2018.
Under Trainee Junior & Assistant Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidate completed education in any graduation or PG Diploma in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks can apply.
On basis of Written Test or Interview final candidate for applied post will be recruited on regular basis.
Selected person for Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Trainee & other posts through direct recruitment will receive salary of Rs 17100 to Rs 66000 on monthly basis, with work location TNPL Unit-I at Kagithapuram in Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through offline mode by 19/05/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPL MT & Officer 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12.
Name Of Posts:
- Management Trainee (R&D and QC).
- Junior Officer (R&D and QC)/ Assistant Officer (R&D and QC).
As on 01/05/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 25 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidate applying for the TNPL Trainee & Officer 2018 posts should completed B.Sc. Degree/ B.E. B.Tech / Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in relevant subjects with maximum qualification marks of 70% + with maximum experience of 0-3 years.
Selection Process: On basis of written test or interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to logon to http://www.tnpl.com/Careers.aspx .
- Select job notification “DIPR/559/Display/2018 published in "The Hindu" and "Daily Thanthi" on 05/05/2018”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hardcopy of application to address “General Manager (Hr) Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.”
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 19 /05/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.tnpl.com/Careers/tnpl_r&d_and_qc_posts.pdf .