Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Accounts Officer Posts | CA | Apply Now
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
In the latest job notification, Tamil Nadu PSC announces job vacancies for Accounts Officer post for Tamil Nadu Treasuries and Accounts Service, in reference to Notification No. 07/2019.
Under TNPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed CA are required to apply.
On basis of Examination (Objective Type – In OMR Method) & Oral Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 56,900-1,80,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 27.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Accounts Officer.
Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars) [SC(A)] no maximum age limit required.
Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.
On basis of Examination (Objective Type – In OMR Method) & Oral Test.
Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Accounts Officer, Class Iii In Tamil Nadu Treasuries And Accounts Service (Shortfall Vacancies)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 28.01.2019 to 27.02.2019.
Date of Examination: 05.05.2019 FN&AN.