Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment (TREIRB) 2018 Post Graduate Teacher Posts – 1972 Vacancies | Degree, PG | Apply Now
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment, Govt. of Telangana.
In reference to Notification No. 02/2018 through General Recruitment announces vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher posts to fill 1972 nos.
Under TREIRB Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018 Notification, candidates completed education in Graduation in non-technical disciplines & PG in relevant subjects with a good academic record are required to apply.
On basis of Written Examination applicant for TREIRB PGT post will be finalized on merit.
The announced teaching staff positions are for subjects Telugu, Urdu, English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science and Social Studies to fill various positions in various Societies.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pays scale of Rs 31,460 to 87,130 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 08.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TREIRB 2018 PGT Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1972.
Name of Posts:
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 472.
- Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 49.
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society: 16.
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society: 155.
- Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society: 1280.
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18-44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Should complete BBA, B.Sc, B.Ed, PG in relevant subjects from a recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 1200 through online mode.
SC, ST, BC, and PH have to pay Rs.600.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit require details.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 09.07.2018 to 08.08.2018.