Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (TS SSA) 2018 Teaching Staff Posts – 1050 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree & PG | Apply Now
TS Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Department of Education, Govt. of Telangana.
In the latest job notification announces faculty posts for various positions include Post Graduate Contract Resident Teacher, Contract Resident Teacher, Special Officer, Physical Education Teacher jobs to fill 1050 nos.
Under TS Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects with minimum qualification marks with State Level or other Eligibility Test need to apply.
Through written test and other recruitment process candidate applied for Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Teaching Staff posts for Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) and Urban Residential School (URS) educational institution, will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay as per Govt. guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode by 23-06-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TS SSA 2018 Teaching Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1050.
Name of Posts:
- Post Graduate Contract Resident Teacher(PGCRT): 580 Posts
- Contract Resident Teacher(CRT): 359 Posts
- Special Officier(SO): 49 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher(PET): 62 Posts
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate age limit should 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete PG, B.Ed or B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed., M.Sc.(Nursing) or equivalent from recognized university with minimum qualification marks and should have qualified State Level Eligibility Tests or others.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test & Others.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ssa.telangana.gov.in.
- Select job notification “SO, PGCRT, CRT and PET Qualifications for KGBV/URS Recruitment”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit required details.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 20.06.2018 to 23.06.2018.
Downloading of Hall Tickets: 29.06.2018 onwards.
Written Examination(online): 02-07-2018 to 04-07-2018.