Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Professor/Associate & Assistant Professor Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, CUSB announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on regular/contract/re-employment after superannuation basis, in reference to Advt. No. CUSB/Advt./35/2019.
Under CUSB Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 12.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CUSB Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 97.
Name of the post: Professor/Associate & Assistant Professor
School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
School of Earth, Biological and Environmental Sciences
School of Social Sciences and Policy
School of Human Sciences
School of Languages and Literature
School of Media, Arts & Aesthetics
School of Law & Governance
School of Management
School of Health Sciences
School of Education
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and require experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Interview.
General, OBC, EWS category have to pay a fee of Rs.2000 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD (Divyang)/Female candidates to pay a fee of Rs. 1000.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://cusb.ac.in/index.php/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for Teaching Positions”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of South Bihar, SH – 7, Gaya Panchanpur Road, Village – Karhara, Post – Fatehpur, PS – Tekari, Gaya – 824 236 (Bihar)”.
Online application start and end date: 12.03.2019 to 08.04.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 12.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://cusb.ac.in/images/cusb-files/2019/rec35/faculty_positions.pdf.