Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) 2018 Senior Steno Recruitment – 72 Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Govt. Of Telangana.
In a latest job notification the state PSC announces job vacancies Senior Steno posts for Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration Department & Home Department, in reference with Notification No. 14/2018.
Under TSPSC Senior Steno 2018 Recruitment Notification, candidates completed Bachelor Degree need to apply.
On basis of Exam and Proficiency test applicant for desired posts will be finalized on merit.
Recruited person through General Recruitment will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 22,460 - 66,330 /- per month.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 02/07/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC 2018 Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19.
Name of Posts:
- UD/Senior Steno In Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department: 13 Posts.
- Senior Steno in Home Department: 06 Posts.
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 Years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should complete Bachelor Degree in relevant subject from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Exam & Proficiency test.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 280 through online mode.
BC, SC & ST, PH & Ex-service men & Unemployed applicants are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/noti.jsp .
- Select job notification “Notification No.14/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 Senior Steno In Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration Department and Home Department (General Recruitment) ”.
- Read complete recruitment notification details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 11/06/2018 to 02/07/2018.
Job Notification: http://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/DIRECTRECRUITMENTNOTI/1420180206.pdf .