Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Adilabad 2018 Civil Assistant Surgeon, Nursing, Staff Nurse & Other Jobs – 21 Posts | SSC, Inter, Diploma, MD, DA, DM | Apply Now
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP), is one of the divisions of Health and Family Welfare Department of Telangana Government.
Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Adilabad district in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeon, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and other posts to fill 21 positions.
Under TVVP Adilabad Civil Assistant Surgeon, Nursing Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in SSC, Inter, Diploma, MD, DA, DM in relevant subjects and have experience for specialist doctors posts required to apply.
Through interview or other recruitment process applicant for announced vacancies will be recruited on merit basis.
Selected candidate will be hired on Contract or Outsourcing basis with work location Community Hospital CHC Utnoor, with salary of Rs 12,000/- to Rs 1,00,000 on monthly basis.
Qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 24.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For TVVP Adilabad 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name Of Posts:
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (Anesthesia): 01 Post.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (General Medicine): 01 Post.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (Pulmonary Medicine): 02 Posts.
- Staff Nurse: 06 Posts.
- Lab Technician: 01 Post.
- Radiology Technician: 01 Post.
- Ventilator Technician: 01 Post.
- Nursing Orderly: 08 Posts.
Aspirant applying for Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Doctor and Non-Doctor jobs for CHC Utnoor should completed education in SSC, Inter, Diploma, MD, DA, DM with relevant experience for doctors posts required.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant has to get application from Superintendent CH Utnoor office.
- Fill the application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And submit application to Gazeted officer at the office before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: by or before 24.05.2018 (10.30 AM to 5.00 PM).