University of Kerala 2018 Technician Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
The University of Kerala, a state public university in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
In the latest job notification, the Kerala University announces job vacancies for Non-Teaching posts for Technician job on a temporary basis in the Department of Optoelectronics, Kariavattom, in reference to Ad. B. III.3/1801/2013.
Under Kerala University Technician Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma in relevant subjects and have work experience will be preferred.
The selected aspirant for the desired post will be hired on a temporary basis for a period of one year with salary pay of Rs 18,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 20.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala University 2018 Non-Teaching Posts:
Name of the post: Technician.
As on 01.07.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 36 years.
Usual relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC communities.
Should complete B Three year Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from recognized university/institute and experienced will be preferred.
The applications should be accompanied by Chalan Receipt for ₹100/ remitted to Kerala University Cash Counter/FRIENDS or Demand Draft for ₹110/ drawn in favor of Finance Officer, the University of Kerala towards registration fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the selection of Technician on contract basis in the Department of Optoelectronics”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Deputy Registrar (Admn. III), University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Palayam”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 20.09.2018.