University of Kerala Research Associate/Research Assistant Posts | PG | Walkin
The University of Kerala, a state public university in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
In latest employment notification, the Kerala University announces job vacancies for Project Staff category posts to fill a number of vacancies on a temporary basis a European Union-sponsored project titled ‘NEXTFOOD: Educating the Next Generation Professionals in Agrifood System’.
Under Kerala University Research Associate/Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed PG in relevant subject with first class pass marks and have research experience can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited till March 31st, 2022, with salary pay of maximum Rs.28,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Kerala University 2018 Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post:
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Should complete Post Graduation in Economics with 60 % of marks, and should have research experience of 1 to 3 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/jobs.
- Select relevant job notification “Centre for Agroecology and Public Health, University of Kerala invites applications for the post of Research Associate and Research Assistant for research work in a European Union-sponsored project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Date of Interview: 12th October 2018 at 11.30 A.M.
Venue: Dr. Manju S. Nair Hon. Director Centre for Agroecology and Public Health Department of the Economics University of Kerala.