Uttarakhand Women Empowerment & Child Development (WECD) State Project Coordinator & Research Asst Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Women Empowerment & Child Development, Govt. of Uttarakhand.
In the latest job notification, Uttarakhand WECD Dept announces job vacancies for various posts for the State Project Management Unit on a direct basis.
Under Uttarakhand WECD State Project Coordinator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 26,250 – Rs 52,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 23.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand WECD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post:
State Project Coordinator: 01
Research Officer: 01
Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subject from a recognized university/institute, with experience of 2 to 5 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.wecd.uk.gov.in/latestupdate.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “State Project Management Unit, (UWCDS), Directorate, Women's Empowerment and Child Development Department, Uttarakhand, Near Nanda Chowki, Sandoval, Premnagar, Dehradun Pin Code- 248001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 23-2-2019.
Job Notification: http://www.wecd.uk.gov.in/files/Ad_SRCW.pdf.