WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) District Epidemiologist Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG Degree/Diploma | Apply Now
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, WBHFWS announces job vacancies for District Epidemiologist on a contract basis, under NPCDCS.
Under WBHFWS District Epidemiologist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of qualification exam marks, test and interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of maximum Rs 50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 15-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For WBHFWS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 26.
Name of the post: District Epidemiologist.
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
On basis of qualification exam marks, test, and interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notice for the post of District Epidemiologists”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 30/01/2019 to 15/02/2019.
Job Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/1771.pdf.