West Bengal State Health & Family Samiti (WBHFWS) Audiometric Assistant, Audiology & Instructor Posts – 29 Posts | Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
West Bengal State Health & Family Samiti (WBHFWS), Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest employment notification, WBHFWS announces job vacancies for various posts to fill 29 positions on a contract basis, under NPPCD programme, Department of Health & Family, Govt. of West Bengal.
Under WBHFWS Audiometric Assistant, Audiology Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience & Interview, an aspirant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode by 21.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For WBHFWS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 29.
Name of the Post:
Audiometric Assistant – 13
Audiology – 08
Instructor for the young hearing-impaired children – 08
As on 01-04-2018, Candidate age limit should be 19 to 40 years.
Should complete Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, Experience & Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through online mode.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notice for the post of Audiologist, Audiometric Assistant & Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children under NPPCD”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 28/11/2018 to 21/12/2018.
Job Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/1711.pdf.