West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment 2018 Medical Technologist Posts – 1212 Vacancies | 12th Class + Diploma | Apply Now
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Health & Family welfare Department,Govt. of West Bengal.
Invites application for Medical Technologist posts for various disciplines to fill 1212 vacancies on temporary basis.
Under WBHRB Medical Technologist Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed 12th class in science subjects with diploma in relevant discipline are required to apply.
Through Examination and Interview, applicant for WB HRB posts will be considered on merit basis.
Recruited person through direct recruitment will receive salary in pay scale of Rs. 7100-37600, [PB 3 , Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/- ] pm, post is temporary basis but likely to be permanent in future.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 06.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Police 2018 Constable Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1212.
Name of Posts:
- Medical Technologist IX-Ray (Radiodiagnostics)/ Gr. III : 215 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (ECG) Gr. III: 302 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Dialysis) Gr. III: 34 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Perfusionist) Gr. III: 37 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Radiotherapist) Gr. III: 63 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Critical care) Gr. III: 517 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (Cath Lab.) Gr. III: 32 Posts.
- Medical Technologist (EEG/EMG) Gr. III: 12 Posts.
As on 1st Jan 2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 21 to 39 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should completed 12th class in science subjects from recognized board + a two-years Diploma Course in the concerned subject.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test & Interview.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 160 through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to logon to https://eadmission.net.in/ .
- Read complete recruitment details.
- And fill the application form through online mode.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 28.05.2018 to 06.06.2018 (before 8 pm).