Delhi Public Library (DPL) Multi Tasking Staff Posts |12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Delhi Public Library, A Govt. of India Organisation, Under Ministry of Culture.
In the latest job notification, Delhi Public Library announces job vacancies for MTS posts on a direct basis.
Under Delhi Public Library Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited for, with salary pay of Rs.18,000 - Rs.56,900 Per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 19.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Public Library Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of the post: Multi Tasking Staff (Library).
As on 19.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma in relevant subject from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 300 through DD.
SC/ST applicants to pay a fee of Rs 150.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://dpl.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification "Notice for appointment to the post of Multi- tasking Staff (Library)".
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Dy. Director (Admn), Delhi Public Library, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Marg, Delhi -110 006”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 19.02.2019.
Job Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11RqpUjace2IJIb6zx3jDxxGCRlNcJW6a/view.