WBPRB Driver 2018 Jobs – 40 Vacancies | 8th Pass | Apply Now
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) in a latest job announcement released new vacancies for Driver posts on contract basis.
Through WBPRB Driver 2018 Recruitment job notification, the announced 40 posts are for Intelligence Branch, West Bengal.
Candidates who completed 8th class, and have knowledge of Bengali and driving experience of LMV with valid driving license are eligible to apply.
On basis of Skill Test, Interview and other recruitment process final aspirant for the desired job will be selected on merit basis.
Recruited aspirant for the West Bengal Driver police jobs will be permitted to work for one year on contract basis, and will receive salary of Rs 11500 on monthly basis, and should be interested to deputed to anywhere in the state.
Candidate have to apply for the desired vacancy through offline mode by 15-03-2018.
Eligibility Criteria WBPRB Driver jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 40.
Name Of Posts: Driver.
As on 01-01-2018, candidate age limit should be 21-40 years.
8th class pass + read/write Bengali + valid driving license + relevant experience on LMV vehicle.
Selection Process: On basis of Driving Test, Interview, Medical Test and others.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Qualified job aspirant have to visit http://www.policewb.gov.in .
- Select Recruitment -> “Inviting application from drivers on contractual basis for working in IB,WB” job notification.
- Go through job details and fill up application form in prescribed format.
- Attach necessary documents.
- And send application to designated address “MT Section, IB, West Bengal, 13 Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata” by 15-03-2018.
Last date for submission of application: 15-03-2018.
Job Notification: http://www.policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruit/drivers_ibwb.pdf .