West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Warder/Female Warder Posts | Madhyamik | Apply Now
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board announces job vacancies for Warder/Female Warder posts, under Directorate of Correctional Services, Government of West Bengal – 2019.
Under WBPRB Warder/Female Warder Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Madhyamik are required to apply.
On basis of Competitive Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,400 - 25,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 14.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For WBPRB Warder Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 816.
Name of the post: Warder/Female Warder Posts.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Madhyamik from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Competitive Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 220 through online mode
Reserved applicants to pay a fee of Rs 20.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://wbpolice.gov.in/wbp/common/WBP_Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the Post of Warder / Female Warder under Directorate of Correctional Services, Government of West Bengal – 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhawan (5th Floor), Block - DJ, Sector - II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 091”.
Online application start and end date: from 15.02.2019 to 14.03.2019 (5 PM).
Last date for submission of application: by 14.03.2019 (5 PM).
Job Notification: http://wbpolice.gov.in/writereaddata/wbp/Off-Line%20(Warder).pdf.