West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) 2018 Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer Posts – 32 Jobs | Graduation | Apply Now
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Govt. of West Bengal.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal announces job vacancies for Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer, in the west bengal sub-ordinate information and cultural service under the information and cultural affairs department of the state, in reference to Advertisement No. 25/2018.
Under WBPSC Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer 2018 Notification, aspirants completed Graduation is required to apply.
Followed by Written Examination and Personality Test, an applicant for WBPSC Cultural Officer post will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 9,000/- - Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,700.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply by 27.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC 2018 Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 32.
Name of Posts: Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer.
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 36 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should Graduation from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Examination and Personality Test.
A candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 160 + charges through online mode.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement (Including Syllabi For Optional Papers) For Rectt. To The Post Of Sub-Divisional Information And Cultural Officer, In The West Bengal Sub-Ordinate Information And Cultural Service Under I And Ca Deptt., Govt. Of W.B. Advt. No. 25/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 14th August 2018 to 4 th September 2018.
Last date of fees payment: The 4 th September 2018.
Job Notification: https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/docs/2621207.