Directorate of Women and Child Department, Madhya Pradesh 2018 Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper & Mini Anganwadi Worker Posts – 2046 Vacancies | 5th/ 8th/ 12th | Apply Now
Directorate of Women and Child Department (WCD), Madhya Pradesh.
In latest employment notification, the Directorate of MP WCD Dept announces job vacancies for Anganwadi category posts to fill 2046 positions on a direct basis.
Under WCD MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Primary, Secondary education with a good academic record are required to apply.
On basis of qualifying exam marks, interview aspirant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 05.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For WCD MP 2018 Anganwadi Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2046.
Name of the post:
Anganwadi Worker - 809
Anganwadi Helper - 1120
Mini Anganwadi Worker - 117
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
Should complete 5th/ 8th/ 12th class.
On basis of qualifying exam marks and interview.
GEN/OBC candidate has to pay a fee of maximum Rs 1000 through DD.
SC/ST candidates need to pay a maximum fee of Rs 750.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mpwcdmis.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification "Advertisement for completing the post of Anganwadi worker/assistant / mini worker" (21/08/2018)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05.09.2018.