West Bengal Police Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs – 28 Vacancies | Apply Now
West Bengal Police, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, West Bengal Police announces job vacancies for LDC posts to fill 28 positions on contract basis.
Under West Bengal Police Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018, candidates who are Government of West Bengal retired employee needed to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.10,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Police Clerk Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk.
As on 31.12.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 64 years.
Should be retired Government employees of the Government of West Bengal.
On basis of basis Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice inviting application for contractual engagement to the post of Lower Division Clerk in West Bengal Police Directorate”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate, Ground Foor, Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.12.2018 till 05:30 PM.