West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) Excise Constable Jobs | Madhyamik | Apply Now
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, WBPRB announces job vacancies for Excise Constable posts in the subordinate excise service under finance department.
Under West Bengal Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Madhyamik and met physical standards can apply.
On the basis of Written test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,400 to Rs. 25,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 10.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Police Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 3000.
Name of the post: Excise Constable (Including Lady Excise Constables)
As on 01/01/2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Madhyamik from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Written test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 220 through online mode.
Reserved applicants to pay a fee maximum of Rs 20.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://wbpolice.gov.in/wbp/common/WBP_Recruitment.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the Post of Excise Constable(including Lady Excise Constable) in the Subordinate Excise Service under Finance Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application & fee start and end date: 11.03.2019 to 10.04.2019 (5 PM).