West Bengal Postal Circle 2018 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Posts - 51 Vacancies | 12th Class | Apply Now
West Bengal Postal Circle, Kolkata, Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
In latest job notification the WB postal head office announces vacancies for Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorttng Assistant (SA) posts under Sports Quota to fill 51 positions, in reference to Advt. No. Rectt/R-8/Direct Quota (Sports)/2013, 2014 and 2015-16.
Under West Bengal Postal Postal/Sorting Assistant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th class and have a meritorious qualification in sports are required to apply.
Selected aspirant will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 5,200 - Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 04.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Postal Circle2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 51.
Name of Posts:
Postal Assistant - 42
Sorting Assistant - 09
As on 04.09.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18-27 years.
Applicants should complete 12th from recognized board and should be meritorious in sports.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.westbengalpost.gov.in/Recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Direct Recruitment Of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant In West Bengal Postal Circle Against Outsider Quota Of Vacancies Under 'Sports QUOTA'”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “The chief Postmaster General, west Bengal circle, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 04.09.2018.