Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Supervisor Security Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL), A wholly subsidiary of Air India Limited.
In the latest job notification, AASL announces job vacancies for Supervisor Security post on a temporary basis to fill positions in different stations.
Under AASL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are required to apply.
On the basis of written exam, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of five years, with salary pay of Rs. 21,371 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 19.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For AASL Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 27
Name of the post: Supervisor Security.
Klaikunda (Kharagpur): 0
As on 15.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of written exam.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
SC/ST are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Supervisor (Security) advertisement open in Alliance Air”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Alliance air Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal - 1, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi – 110037”.
Last date for submission of application: by 19.04.2019.